What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access some websites. Cookies play a fundamental role in the provision of services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a web page to be stored and retrieved to obtain information about a user’s browsing habits, and can be used to improve the service offered to obtain information about the user’s information.
Types of cookies
Regardless of the organization that manages the domain that sends the cookies and the data they obtain, they can be distinguished by two types: own cookies and other cookies.
They can also be classified according to the time left in the client’s browser. This will cause some session cookies, and others will be persistent.
Finally, according to the purpose of treating the data obtained, there is another classification. These five types are: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and advertising behavioral cookies.
Cookies used by the portal huntza.eus
These are the types of cookies used by the huntza.eus portal:
- Personalization cookies. They are own and durable, and allow the user to access the service with general characteristics; according to certain pre-established criteria depending on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the browser used, the user’s recurrent detection, the user’s location, etc.
- Analysis of cookies. They are of others and lasting. They give information to be able to track and analyze the behavior of users who visit the huntza.eus portal. In fact, the huntza.eus portal uses Google Analytics, a service developed by Google to analyze the website, which allows to measure and analyze web browsing. You can find more information at: www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html. It also helps to deactivate the use of these cookies.
- When websites are analyzed, there is no information about personal data, so the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the web is guaranteed. The information available is about the number of users accessing the website, with respect to the websites that are viewed, frequency and repetition of visits, duration … All this information allows this portal to provide a better and more appropriate service.
The huntza.eus portal shows information about the cookies policies at the bottom of any page, the first time you enter the portal and each time the cookies are deleted.
Once the navigation is started, cookies are accepted and the warning will not appear again until these cookies are deleted.
How to delete and / or change the configuration of cookies?
The user can freely decide if the cookie used by the huntza.eus portal is implemented on his device. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies, or to receive a warning about each cookie on the screen and decide at that moment to implement the device. In any case, the user can at any time delete the cookies established by the huntza.eus portal on their device, following the procedure established by the browser.
In each browser there is a different procedure. In fact, the “Help” function of the browser shows how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10 ”
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Barrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en ”
• Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
We have to inform you that the express configuration of your browser to reject all cookies or cookies from the huntza.eus portal will not prevent you from navigating through the portal, but it will prevent you from enjoying some of the features for which your installation would be necessary.